New Client Welcome Letter
Welcome to Talk On, LLC- Speech-Language Therapy! Below is information that you need for your upcoming evaluation or intake session.
I have attached a photo of the door you will use to enter the office at the end of this document. Our office is located at 1951 State Route 59, Unit C, Kent, OH 44240.
Please be sure to take a photo/scan of the following items and upload them to the portal before your appointment. (CamScanner is a great free app for this!)
Insurance card/s (front and back) ***If you are covered by two insurance companies, you must share the cards from both company.
1) Photo ID
2) Any previous speech and language evaluation reports or reports pertinent to yours or your child's medical history
See below for directions on uploading paperwork to our portal.
*Please also be sure to fill out the intake paperwork that you will receive through an email from HelloSign prior to the evaluation.
*Please add email@example.com to your “safe sender list”, or to your contacts to make sure that emails from this address do no go to your junk mail. We use this email to communicate with all clients about closures, policy changes, etc.
Review the following rules for in-person services:
If you and your family chose to come to our clinic for in-person therapy services, the following set of guidelines must be followed:
1. No more than 2 people may accompany a client to the therapy appointment (additional people are welcome to be on a video call during the evaluation or session)
2. All people entering the office must submit to a temperature check and must accurately and honesty answer screening questions at each visit.
3. Everyone entering the office must wash/sanitize their hands upon entrance and exit.
4. Adults must wear a mask for the duration of the time they are in the office. If you chose for you child to wear a mask, it must be a clear mask purchased by the family.
5. At minimum, therapists will be wearing clear masks, and may also wear gloves, clothing covers and may use plexiglass barriers as needed.
6. Please do not enter the office suite until your exact appointment time. If you are unable to attend or need to reschedule for any reason, please call us as soon as possible at 330-846-1800 We look forward to meeting you!
Calley Mitchell, M.A., CCC-SLP
Owner, SLP, Talk On, LLC Speech Language Therapy
p: (330) 846-1800
Directions for uploading required documents to the portal. (You will see we have used a test account for Beatrice Mitchell, our owners little pup!)
1. Log into your portal account and update the password. (Save it in your records so you can access the portal in order to pay bills, check upcoming appointments, etc)
2. In the left hand menu, click “Intake Forms” (circled below in black)
3. Click the “Welcome to Talk On, LLC” document and review it, then close out of it.
4. Click on “Upload Form” (circled below in red)
5. Upload all requested documents and additional forms using the “Upload Forms” (use this one first) and “Upload Additional Forms” (use this one second). Upload buttons are circled in green below.
6. Click “Submit Form” (circled in purple below)